Main Dates Calendar
These documents are made available in a portable document file format. A PDF reader is required to open these documents.
Student Online Forms:
Complete these requests by filling out the online forms linked below.
Residence Hall Student Information:
The following is of items that resident students may bring and items that are prohibited. Any questions about items on this list or a question about an item you would like to bring, please contact your residence hall advisor.
Items to Bring:
- Small refrigerator (Must not exceed 3.7 cubic feet)
- Coffee maker
- Electronics (laptop, tables, game console, etc.)
- Personal mementos
- Removable adhesive strips/sticky tacks for rooms
- Linens and towels (standard twin-size beds)*
- Cleaning supplies*
- Medicine, toiletries, toilet paper and first aid supplies*
An * denotes a necessary item. TVs and microwaves will be provided in the lounge area on each floor. If desired, you may bring a cooking appliance with closed-coil heating element for use in the lounge.
- Open element appliances (toasters, hot plates, broilers, open coil space heaters, grills)
- Halogen lights
- Dart boards or anything else that could puncture the walls
- Air conditioners
- Any items prohibited by law or by Champion Christian College policy
- Firearms, alcohol, or tobacco
- Materials not in accordance with the Christian atmosphere or Champion Christian College
- Pets or other animals
- Bunk beds (standard twin size)
- Armoire (wardrobe)
- Washer/dryer (coin operated)
Campus Security Policy:
Please help us to keep our campus safe by following these few simple rules.
- Never unlocking doors for anyone who is not a student or staff member. Visitors should be directed to the entrance on 5th Street.
- Never give the keypad code to anyone.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activity immdediately.