At Champion, you are welcome to come visit any day of the year! We have certain days out of the year set aside for special College Days; but we invite you to visit campus anytime! College classes are held Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Chapel services are held Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 a.m. Many guests plan their visit to be here on Sunday so they may attend church at Gospel Light. We think that is a great idea! You will love the spirit of Gospel Light and will be blessed by the preaching of Pastor Eric Capaci.
Please let us know that you are coming.
Please contact our office so that we can make arrangements for you and your group. Please call 501-623-2272 to let us know you are coming. Ms. Tiffany Thornton, Recruitment Advisor, will be glad to assist you in making all the arrangements. You will want to give us the number in your group and the day/days that you plan to visit our campus.
While you’re on campus, you’ll have a chance to see or take part in:
- Interesting and informative college courses
- Meeting our friendly staff and pastor
- College classrooms and dormitory buildings
- Campus tour
- Exciting, Spirit-filled chapel services
- Gymnasium (Tiger’s Volleyball is September – November; Tiger’s Basketball is October – March)
- Free Meals in our Dining Facility
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Piano practice rooms and piano lab
- Capachi’s Cafe, the Gospel Light Coffee Shop and Bookstore
What You Will Need to Bring
- Toiletry Items
Need a Room? We can suggest several area hotels for your consideration. We also have the Champion Suites on the 3rd floor of our dormitory. Rooms are reasonably priced and can be reserved through our offices. We recommend calling and reserving your room as soon as possible as rooms are limited.
Call Tiffany Thornton at 501-623-2272 ext. 403 today to plan your visit to Champion!