Please click on the link to see a break-down of financial information: Financial Information
Students qualifying as a valedictorian or salutatorian in a class of 5 or more students are eligible for a discount of $500.00 for each of their first two semesters.
(Appropriate forms must be submitted prior to registration.)
Full Time Christian Servant Scholarship
Students qualify for a discount of up to $500.00 each semester if their parent, who is considered the Head of Household, receives their primary income from serving in the ministry full-time.* (Appropriate forms must be submitted prior to registration.)
Advanced Payment Discount
Students are eligible for a discount of $100 when they pay for the entire semester or $250.00 when they prepay the entire year. Payment must be received by registration day.
Work Scholarship Program
Students can apply for on campus employment opportunities.* (Positions are limited)
Champion accepts VA tuition assistance programs
Spouse of Full Time Student
The spouse of a full time student may receive up to six (6) credit hours of classes free.
Students who are members of a church that financially supports Champion Christian College qualify for a discount of up to $500 per semester. This scholarship provides a $250 per semester discount for a church’s $50 monthly support amount and a $500 per semester discount for a $100 monthly support amount. For students to receive this benefit, their church must have supported Champion Christian College for a minimum of six months prior to the student’s enrollment. * (Pastors interested in making this scholarship available to their students need to contact the business office at Champion Christian College for complete details.)
Champion Athletic Character Discounts
Students who are accepted as a member of an athletic team at Champion Christian College and who meet the following criteria are eligible for a discount of 15% off their total bill. The requirements are as follows:
- Graduation from high school, graduation from homeschool, or achievement of GED certificate at time of initial enrollment
- 5 GPA for continuing students
- Limited number of class absences
- Limited number of dorm check failures
- Limited number of unapproved broken curfew
- Continuing recipients must be current on their school bill
Please note the following policies in regards to this discount:
- The administration and athletic department reserve the right to deny or remove any player for any reason not noted above.
- The administration and athletic department also reserve the right to allow a player who does not meet the above criteria to remain eligible for the discount.
- If any student athlete loses their discount, they are eligible to be reinstated at the start of the following year at the firs-year rate.
- Students will start each new academic year with a clean slate.